We are excited to announce that your inventory account on Telesto can now be synced with your WooCommerce store!
This integration will help you manage all your products, orders, and customers in one place. Everything stays updated and accurate. So, why wait? Try it out now and see how much it can improve your online store.
Here are some great benefits of this integration:
- Automatic inventory syncing: Keep track of your inventory on Telesto and WooCommerce automatically, so you'll always know your stock levels.
- Order syncing: Quickly and efficiently fulfill orders by syncing them from WooCommerce into your system.
- Product syncing: Easily sync product information between Telesto and WooCommerce, eliminating the need for double work.
- Real-time updates: Stay on top with real-time updates on your orders and inventory levels.
- Avoid out of stocks and overselling: With real-time inventory visibility, you can confidently sell only the items available in stock, avoiding any disappointments or overselling situations.
How to connect
Connecting WooCommerce with Telesto is a simple and code-free process. Just follow these steps to get started:
- Go to 'WooCommerce' > 'Settings' > 'Advanced'.
- In the advanced tab, click on the REST API link, then on the 'create an API key' button.
- On the next page, enter a description and change permissions to read/write.
- Click on the 'Generate API key'.
- Once the key is generated, copy the consumer key and consumer secret to a safe place.
- Go to 'Settings' > 'Integrations' > 'WooCommerce'.
- Enable the 'Sync Status' checkbox to activate the service.
- Enter the WooCommerce store URL, consumer key, and consumer secret.
- Customize the permissions by selecting what to sync.
- Save your changes, and you're all set!
Frequently asked questions
Here are some limitations you might encounter when using WooCommerce without an external inventory management system:
- Limited inventory tracking: While WooCommerce provides basic inventory tracking features, it may not be enough for some businesses to monitor stock levels and warehouse inventory movement effectively.
- Manual inventory updates: WooCommerce's inventory tracking is mostly manual, so you'll have to update stock levels manually whenever new inventory arrives or orders are fulfilled. This manual process can be time-consuming and prone to errors, leading to lost sales, unhappy customers, and increased costs.
- Limited reporting and analytics: Although WooCommerce offers basic reporting and analytics features, they might not be sufficient for businesses that require more advanced reports to track sales, identify trends, and spot opportunities.
- Limited data = limited insights: WooCommerce's inventory tracking function only retains data from the past 90 days. While it gives you a snapshot of your current performance, historical data is essential for informed decision-making and future planning.