7.5.0 3.9.0 6.0.0
- Integration: sync your Shopify store with Telesto
- Integration: Telesto API
- Settings: option to disable the UPC/EAN
- Settings: option to enable DDT (transport documents)
- Setting: generate PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Reports: purchase order report
- Performance: all your data will load much faster from now on
- Dashboard: your current subscription is now shown in the header
- Customers: you can now add the last name separately
- Upgrade: purchase options are always visible (to avoid scrolling on small screens)
- Reports: server response time when generating reports improved
- Miscellaneous: several report improvements and bug fixes
- Stock updater: locating products manually by SKU in the transfer tab
- Stock updater: product scanner substituting zeros with ö in some languages
7.4.0 3.8.0 5.9.0
- Products: quick way to transfer stock between locations when you edit a product
- Products: option to mark an item as inactive to hide it in reports
- Settings: option to include transportation costs in invoices
- Reports: invoices grouped by suppliers
- Sales orders: faster way to save invoices with always visible save button
- Integration: Telesto API
- Minor bug fixes and interface improvements.
- Layout issue with checkboxes when adding/editing suppliers in the products module.
- Translations improvements (French).
7.3.0 3.7.0 5.8.0
- Introducing a new keg tracking module for breweries and wineries.
- Quick access to customer contact information from invoices, making it easy to communicate with your customers.
- Added a link to the "What's New" page so you can keep up with the latest changes and updates.
- Activity log reports are now available in .CSV format
- The product page header now shows the number of items in stock.
- We've also made some minor translation improvements.
- We've updated the layout of the "About" page to include recommendations for two additional helpful apps, Narvi and Janus.
- We have fixed an issue with invalid or duplicate email addresses when adding users to your account.
- We have also resolved some user permission issues related to adding clients.
7.2.1 3.6.4 5.7.1
- Transactions: Plus and minus buttons to help enter the quantity in the stock updater
- Sales orders: Serial numbers can now be linked to items in your invoices and printed on PDF (for warranty purposes)
- Desktop edition: The backup process now exports locations and the linked multiple locations in different .CSV files.
- Products: Products with zero stock are hidden when you filter by location
- Transactions: Locate products by typing their SKU/EAN
- Reports: Activity logs are now including the product name in transactions logs (instead of the SKU)
- Miscellaneous: Navigating back from categories and locations is now working fine
- Reports: Issue not showing subcategories in reports when filtering by category
- Categories: Issue saving category names for some languages (Greek, etc.)
- Categories: Issue deleting category when swiping left on rows
7.2.0 3.6.3 5.7.0
- Products: view linked invoices
- Invoices: filter by year and customer
- Invoices: add a memo to the PDF's bottom left
- Users: users can enable the forced stock update option
- Miscellaneous: interface improvements
7.0.5 3.6.2 5.5.5
- Products: preview the last notes added to the latest transactions
- Settings: new option to change your timezone
- Reports: new footer added to PDFs to show cost and quantity totals
- Transactions: batches are now automatically selected using FEFO (first expires, first out)
- Reports: tables with product photos are now correctly aligned.